Victoria Insurance Group has an opening for a Licensed General Agency Customer Service Representative to add to our team. Customer service is one of the most important roles of our company. We strive to have every customer and potential customer feel like a “VIP”. We pride ourselves in listening to our customers and are always available to counsel you and explain all your options. We are committed to making our community a better place. We believe in giving our time & experience to accomplish this.
As an Licensed General Agency Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for helping customers navigate through their insurance needs and potential options across multiple carriers and products. Whether you are a sales professional with experience or a recent graduate who is highly motivated and has a passion for the insurance industry, we would like to meet you!
- respond to client policy and coverage inquiries and conduct account reviews
- quote new business and sell to existing and prospective clients
- resolve billing questions
- communicate features and benefits of products in a manner that would allow potential customers to understand the value in protecting against risks or helping realize financial goals
- we strongly prefer prior insurance experience
- we would prefer you live in the Victoria area
- successful track record of meeting goals
- excellent communication skills- written, verbal and listening
- ability to multi task
- ability to effectively relate to a customer
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits.
To Apply: Email Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org